Friday, October 17, 2008

Howard the Hanger-On

Hanger-on Howard Wilson was on Fox News Channel today.

Mr. "let's not give titles to the undeserving" keeps hanging on to his "Former Hillary Clinton Spokesman" title. Cut the crap, Howard. You're not a spokesman anymore. So stop using the title.

Disagree with me? Then I suggest you retract your comments about Joe the Plumber.

Today, Howard said, "He's not a plumber, his name's not Joe and he would actually get a tax cut under Barack Obama," he said. "What it says is that John McCain's campaign didn't vet Joe the Plumber."

Since when does the average Joe Sixpack American need to be vetted??? I feel like Rudy Guliani at the RNC saying this, but - what is that??

Hillarly lost. Get over yourself and your lame title.

Second, Joe's not a plumber? Then exactly what is it he does, Howard?

I'm writing a book right now. I'm not being paid by a publisher to write, but I'm writing just the same. Does that make me not a writer? No.

Joe operates as a plumber under the owner of Newell Plumbing and Heating. Does that make him not a plumber since he personally does not have a license to plumb? No.

Don't be a ding dong, Howard.

No comments: