Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daily Kooks, I mean Kos.....no, I mean Kooks

I originally hesitated to put anything up about these ding dongs, but I can't help myself tonight.

Even with the sever liberal leanings of a site like Kos, I can't believe the attitude they kick.

Seriously...this is a question for everyone who reads this post. Please give a comment on this particular post as we're looking for an answer here.

I'm old enough to be married with kids, young enough to being fully exposed to being part of the MTV generation and all that goes with that. But, I really don't understand the anti-US sentiments of people on a site like Kos. Take out the political bias from it and you see that there are just so many blatant lies.

Can anyone explain it? Or is it really what we all expect - drinking liberal, democrat kool-aid causes a severe lack of oxygen to the brain has permanently affected rational thought and the ability to dialogue like an adult.

No comments: